Easy Tips for Becoming Computer Technician
In theory to become a qualified computer is easy, following this I will have some tips that I get from some sites I visit: You are on a computer is trouble: 1. Turn your PC, if the dead: - Check power supply, try changing the same power to the new - Gerayangi elco-elco that is planted around the motherboard (if the blister) - Be careful, slow off the processor, and try to run the processor in the other computers If you are still dead also means motherboardnya ERROR .... 2. Booting the computer but I can fire - Place the CPU's internal speakers, try booting again, if the audible beep ... beep .. beep means the memory die (try again checks, installation of memory may be less fit, try sandpaper brass memory slowly) - I kedengar sound, but the blank screen monitor (VGA Card Try off, use the Onboard VGA) 3. Can fire booting, harddisks file - Try to plug the cable back hard, but usually distantly, if I still think the road means Hardisknya-corrupted-kebaca (calm, try to take a screwdriver, a screwdriver slow bouncer that closed in the bottom of the warranty-seal is located in the hard disk)). 4. Road, but suddenly Bluescreen - Damage of Windows, install a Repeat Well, not easy to become a computer technician, hopefully sederhna these tips can help ...
From: http://www.konconebudi.com
20.58
|
|
This entry was posted on 20.58
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.





0 komentar:
Posting Komentar